Tuesday, December 21, 2010

B-r-r-r!


Wah, wah, wah, ... all I seem to be doing lately is complaining about the cold weather down here. I know it could be worse, it just is not supposed to be this cold in NC! And what is with all of this snow!?

Not a lot going on down here lately. Karen and the kids have hopped int he Explorer and drove all the way to Tulsa, OK. She reports an uneventful trip, and said it was really not that bad of a drive. They will spend a week there with her family over Christmas before they head back.

I am holding the fort down, working over the holiday and keeping an eye on our house building project. Even though things are probably going well overall , I think I am going to end up with an ulcer as I fret over every little detail. This is absolutely the last time we will do this!! ( H-m-m-m, I recall uttering those same words about seven years ago!)

We do have our roof shingled now, windows were installed last Saturday. Plumbing going in this week. GT heat pump supposed to go in next week. Probably electrical the following week. Siding in the next week or two. I think we may be on track for a March move in?

Here is a recent photo after windows installed. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment