Monday, June 20, 2011

The Outdoor Shower

As I continue to whittle away at my "To Do" list I have gotten the outdoor shower enclosure finished last week. I am very pleased with how it turned out. Per my brother Mark's advice I made it a free standing structure. Attaching it to our new house was making me nervous. I think it weighs at least a ton, and won't be moving anywhere. This is the progress after day one. I think that included getting the lumber.


By the end of the next day I had the Trek like decking installed, and finished framing it up


I had to special order the cedar 1x6's, so that took an extra day. But I am very pleased with the finished product.






I took Ethan for an evening of fishing at the pond just up the road after the project was completed. He was pretty successful!









No comments:

Post a Comment